Juliette Hogan are looking for a full time online manager and graphic designer. Responsibilities will vary across multiple elements of the Juliette Hogan website, social media presence, and general branding. All applications can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLE: Online Manager and Graphic Designer
MANAGER: Juliette Hogan and Business Manage
DIRECT REPORTS: None.
REPORTS TO: Juliette Hogan and Business Manager
HOURS: Full time in the workroom, hours 8.30am – 5.30pm. Some overtime during the busier periods is expected.
To manage the online platform to ensure it is performing at an optimal level and create all graphic design work as required.
Technically savvy across all social media, Vend and Shopify platforms.
Organised, proactive and shows initiative.
Keen eye for detail, systematic and thorough.
Must have had at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
A design sense that fits in line with the Juliette Hogan brand
- Scaling look book and online product photography for the website.
- Organize and work the online store shoots.
- Loading new imagery seasonally and weekly onto the website – includes ordering products and checking sequence.
- Tidying up and formatting online imagery as required
- Creating and uploading social media content – this includes scheduling, photography, image sourcing and copy writing.
- Website checking weekly and making recommendations for improvements
- Creative input into competitions, promotions and content creation.
- Reporting on weekly statistics and making recommendations based on findings
- Keeping abreast of online marketing and social media trends.
- Must be proficient with Shopify and Vend platforms.
- Create sponsorship documents
- Creative input into branding and new project design
- New product packaging development
- Event graphics
- Create website imagery tiles and banners
- Create social media imagery
- Create EDM artwork
- In store artwork including windows, posters and promotional material
- Lay up new season look book
- Create line drawings and create the line sheet
- Fabric swatching
- Assist in other areas of the company as required