We've had our eyes glued on our Instagram feeds as more Aussie street style flows over the ditch from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia. Here are the top trends ruling the Sydney streets...
- Gingham - It's been gaining momentum all summer, and gingham is now in full swing. Wear it in an interesting new way to stand out from the crowd.
- Monochrome - Aussie girls are all about an effortlessly edgy look, and what better way to achieve that then rocking black and white threads like it's nbd.
- Eyewear - Statement eyewear is having a moment, and is a great way to look instantly cool. Acne Studios are leading the pack internationally, while Quay is one of our fave Aussie brands.
- Ruffles - They've been around for a while now, but it looks like ruffles are here to stay!
- Gold Accents - From jewellery to metallic accessories; gold is the sparkly tone du jour.
Images courtesy of Flaunter