Working Style specialise in men's fashion that stands apart from the rest. Our men's clothes are known for superb fabric, cut and construction quality.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Production Assistant to join our product and warehouse teams.
• Development opportunites
• Supportive and passionate team
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a real passion for the industry and at least 2 years experience working with a fashion brand - either in a design room, stock control or retail. You'll need exceptional attention to detail and a hunger to learn.
The success of our brand is in our staff, so our expectations are high.
The key skills required for this role include:
• Fashion or Textile Degree graduate or intermediate preferred
• Understanding of garment construction and clothing industry terminology
• Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Photoshop
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• A strong sense of personal style and an interest in clothing
• Self motivated and able to work under pressure
If you are eager to advance your career in fashion and want to work for a leading NZ fashion brand apply today.