Registration is now open for national and international media, buyers and industry representatives. Back for its seventeenth year, New Zealand Fashion Week can be found at the Viaduct Events Centre in late August offering industry professionals the ability to network with New Zealand's top designers and industry leaders from across the globe.
VIP Delegates will be invited to the opening event on Monday 28th August followed by the highly anticipated Mercedes-Benz Presents Show. The following days will be packed with forward season Autumn/Winter 2018 collections ranging from well-established brands to emerging designers.
Preferential delegate registration is open until 5pm on Sunday 6th August 2017 allowing buyers and media to secure their place on the official NZFW delegate list.
2017 Accreditation includes:
- NZFW venue and show access for the duration of the event.
- Access to the dedicated Buyers Lounge.
- Exclusive access for media delegates to the NZFW Media Centre, with spaces to work, charge phones and access to the venue WIFI.
- Access to the NZFW Designer Trade Space during NZFW. Various designers will be booking spaces throughout the week to present their collections to delegates.
- Preferential rates on Alert Taxi’s throughout the week
For more information or to register now; click here.