Nature nomads, road trippers and adventure seekers - GoPro has launched a new line of lifestyle gear to fulfil your curiosity.
GoPro's all-new lifestyle gear line-up melds GoPro's signature design and versatility across an exciting and ultra-functional line of bags, backpacks, cases, clothing, sunglasses and water bottles.
“GoPro has been focused on helping people pursue active lifestyles since day one, and our expansion into categories like bags, apparel and ultra-functional accessories stay true to that,” said GoPro founder and CEO Nicholas Woodman.
“We’re excited to bring GoPro design and versatility to a broad range of lifestyle products and offer them at very attractive prices exclusively on GoPro.com. And GoPro PLUS subscribers can get 30 percent off all of these new products which makes for staggeringly good value."
The new GoPro bag line includes:
- Daytripper - designed for daily adventures while providing hydration compatibility and padded storage for a laptop or similar.
- Stash - a flexible and fast-loading rolltop bag. The lightweight construction is designed for easy storage layering and reach-in accessibility.
- Mission - a two in one backpack duffle that is built to be tough and large enough for extended trips.
- Storm DRY - a tough and streamlined waterproof backpack, lightweight whilst being as tough as nails.
- Sling - a sleek, minimalist crossbody bag which can also be worn as a waist pack. Perfect for daily adventures.
- Casey - a protective, customisable, compression-moulded case for your GoPro and accessories.
- Casey LITE - a lightweight, travel-friendly case for your GoPro and accessories.