This year’s winners are:
- The H&J First Prize ($6000) Nehma Vitols, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Laffare Second Place ($4000): Lila John, University of Applied Arts, Vienna, Austria
- Gallery De Nova 3rd Place ($2000): Paul Castro, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia
- The Fabric Store Award for Excellence in Design worth $3000 (includes $2000 fabric): Tess Norquay, Massey University, Wellington, NZ
- Dunedin’s Golden Centre Mall Most Commercial Collection Prize ($1000): Talia Jimenez University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- The NZME and Viva Editorial Prize (awarded to best NZ collection): Megan Stewart, Massey University, Wellington, NZ.
- The Emilia Wickstead Internship: Emily Cameron, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia.