According to a recent report by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global custom t-shirt printing market is expected to surpass US$ 9,009.3 Mn, exhibiting a CAGR of over 9.7% through 2032.
Customized t-shirts are gaining immense popularity among the younger generation. The growing trend of wearing graphic, pre-printed t-shirts with movie logos and slogans are propelling sales in the custom t-shirt printing market. The rise in popularity of customised t-shirts among the young is attributable to the availability of a wide range of colours, patterns, garments, words or images printed on the shirts.
“Increasing preferences towards customized, fashionable and unique clothing along with the rising income within the young population, are major factors driving demand for custom t-shirts worldwide.” says an FMI analyst.
Subsequently, the availability of trendy, fashionable, stylish, and unique customized t-shirts that reflect individual personalities is also adding to the growth. In addition to this, the cost-effective prices of these t-shirts, especially across emerging economies, will also accelerate the sales in the market.
The rise can also be contributed to the use of custom printed t-shirts to raise social awareness, support a cause and other industries such as hospitality, logistics, construction, industrial, and medical, are increasingly providing custom printed t-shirts to their employees as marketing tools.
The growing influence of bloggers, promotional strategies, and improved standard of living are also driving the demand for custom printed t-shirts in the market.
Key Takeaways from the Custom T-Shirt Printing Market Study
- In terms of technique, the screen printing segment is expected to hold over 52.1% of the market share in 2021.
- The U.S. custom t-shirt printing market will contribute over 78.9% of the share in North America.
- Based on the design, the artwork segment is expected to register a CAGR of 12.5% from 2022 to 2032.
- India is expected to spearhead the growth in the South Asia custom t-shirt printing market, with sales increasing at 16.6% CAGR through 2022 & beyond.
- Sales in Japan's custom t-shirt printing market are expected to rise at over 15.0% CAGR over the forecast period.