Beyond the fabulous clothes that were sent down the runway last week, Feather Brow Couture has been quick to pick up on the one MBFWA trend that you may have initially overlooked - fluffy, brushed up brows. This brow style embraces a more natural look and could perhaps put the "Instagram brow" trend right down the grave for good.
This trend is all about embracing a fuller and thicker brow without being too graphic and intense. The look can be achieved by adding one quick step to the end of your brow routine: brushing through your brows with a spoolie! It's as easy as that, and makes all the difference. The result is brows that look soft and fluffy yet still dramatic and stand out on the face, which allows it to work with any makeup look.
Ursula Cervellone, founder of Feather Brow Couture, lets us in on some tips on how to perfect the look:
- Use a pomade in a shade lighter than your natural hair colour
- Use an angled brow brush to create tiny hair strokes
- Start at the front of the brow and gradually fill in a little darker towards the arch and tail
- Brush the brow with a spoolie from the middle of the brow to the tail to soften the look.
- Finish off with a product such as Ardell brow building fibre gel to brush up your existing hairs with