Gain actionable insights about the future of the footwear industry at the Global Footwear Executive Summit in Hong Kong this March. Where industry leaders will present a bold programme that shows the complete footwear supply chain and covers production processes as well as retail. Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America (FDRA) are co-organising this year's event with APLF.
The 2019 Summit's agenda:
- 4.0 in Action- Footwear Agility Applications
- Sustainability in Action: Cutting through the do-gooder hype
- Quality Control Considerations: Are the shoes you've sourced meeting your quality and compliance expectations?
- How Can Leather Regain Market Share in the Footwear Segment
- The Future of Footwear is Now! AR, AI, CADs and digital development
- Impact of Trade Policy
- Consumer Shifts and How Sales and Stores are Impacted
- Retail in Action: Multichannel Madness