Roberto Pellegrini, Chairman of Riva del Garda Fierecongressi, organiser of Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags, has announced that the 96th Edition of Expo Riva Schuh and the 7th Edition of Gardabags are happy to confirm the event will continue as planned at the Exhibition Centre of Riva del Garda, from Saturday 15th to Tuesday 18th January, 2022.
The evolution of the pandemic situation in Italy and the introduction of the Reinforced Green Pass / Super Green Pass (https://bit.ly/3F2Dle9) - necessary to access all trade Fair events- have created great apprehension amongst the Operators of the Footwear and Leather goods industry.
Above all, the event organisers will prioritise your Health through the implementation of a structured and firm Safety Protocol (https://exporivaschuh.it/en/covid-free) and the prompt management of the flow of people and of gatherings. It is also very reassuring that Italy (81,70%) and the other protagonist countries of Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags are now showing the best percentages of vaccinated people. (https://lab24.ilsole24ore.com/vaccinazioni-mondo/)
At a time when business and imports are on the upswing, the participation in a strategic B2B event such as Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags is more essential than ever.
Brief report on the Exhibition:
- More than 520 confirmed Exhibitors
- 32 Countries represented (Top Players: Italy, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, India)
- Doubled registration rate of buyers, compared to summer 2021 (Top Players: Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Belgium)
- Representation of chinese production, thanks to the Hybrid Service solution, which involves the physical presence of samples in Riva del Garda and the opportunity of remote business negotiations
- Possibility to participate in-person or virtually, thanks to the Digital Connection App/platform