A conference on the future trends in a post-covid leather industry will feature industry-leading speakers presenting new science and data to enable the leather industry to advance post-pandemic. The event is specifically aimed at anyone connected to the global leather supply chain, including tanners, brands/retailers and product manufacturers.
The half-day hybrid event, co-organised by ILM with APLF Ltd, will feature both an in-person event in Dubai on March 29 as well as a virtual conference for those who are unable to attend in person.
The event will feature experts, companies and presentations at the cutting edge of the leather industry. Presentations will additionally explore expectations for the future in terms of megatrends and the post-Covid marketplace.
Key topics that will be covered include
- Consumer attitudes and understanding about leather with Debbie Burton
- Deforestation: A Solutions Driven Approach with Deborah Taylor
- Transparent transformation, presented by Michael Søndergaard
- Real Leather. Stay Different Campaign and International Student Design Competition update from Michael Schumpp
- Radio-carbon as a measure of quantification of the circularity of materials, presented by Gustavo Adrián Defeo
- Science-based environmental footprint reduction strategies with Kim Sena
- Enabling positive changes in leather, presented by Florian Schrey
Click here to register to attend (live or online)