We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Production Coordinator with a can-do attitude. This is a hands-on role where you will be a part of our busy Production and Logistics team. You will play an integral part in ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality production to our stores and stockists.
Production Coordinator, Full Time - Auckland
About the role:
This position requires creative problem-solving, the ability to take ownership of the tasks at hand, and strong communication skills.
- Be a part of a strong, energetic team, managing the production and distribution of seasonal collections.
- Liaise with local outworkers to ensure that delivery deadlines are met.
- Support the Production and Logistics team to ensure efficient processing of garment production through the warehouse.
What you will need:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Fashion qualification.
- Sound knowledge of garment construction, and patternmaking.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Highly organised and have great time management skills.
- Full, clean driver's license.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to become part of a close-knit, supportive and collegial team who are committed to excellence.
If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 31st Jan, 2020