THE leading online retailer of high-quality glasses and contact lenses has released new findings unveiling consumer habits of New Zealand eyeglass wearers. It was revealed that Aucklanders have the highest percentage of round or oval faces, with a massive 75%.
To celebrate the end of the financial year, Clearly is throwing a consumer appreciation event online from June 11 through to June 30 and offering 20% off all lenses and free shipping.
The findings are:
- Most popular frame is rectangle
- Wairarapa has the highest percentage of cat eye orders (13%)
- Coromandel has the highest percentage of round frames sold (29%)
- The majority of Kiwis (72%) have round or oval faces
- Aucklanders have the highest percentage (75%) of round or oval faces
- Residents of the Manawatu0Wanganui region have the highest percentage of rectangle faces (16%)
- Christchurch residents have the highest percentage of triangular faces (9%)