Leading New Zealand fashion brand, taylor, was established in 1999 by designer Vicki Taylor. With five retail stores, two online channels, and an established wholesale distribution, taylor continues to grow both locally and internationally. Their designs are manufactured in New Zealand with incredible skill, attention to detail and dedication.
"We're currently looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join our creative team, managing the Taylor content, social media, digital marketing and complete e-commerce journey. Be part of the excitement of the New Zealand fashion industry and the fast paced, growing digital landscape."
In this role you will be responsible for the creation and execution of their entire online and e-commerce experience working end-to-end across the whole digital marketing strategy. You’ll be maintaining and building our online channels and social media presence in their current market and expanding into international markets. This role works across our family of brands; primarily taylor, as well as New Zealand’s leading concept store THE SHELTER and their International brand SYMETRIA.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong grasp of e-commerce and building a social media presence.
In this role you will have the exciting opportunity to work in the New Zealand fashion industry. As well as work in a varied fast paced E-Commerce role, with end-to-end control of the whole digital journey. And be a part of a growing and dynamic team.
Essential skills and attributes include:
- Experience in a similar marketing e-commerce role
- A degree in Graphics, Visual Communications, Fashion design or similar
- Excellent Proficiency with Adobe, with specific skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Outstanding creativity to created branded new content and visuals for online and print usage.
- Ability to work autonomously, act decisively, and work to tight deadlines
- Quick thinking and the ability to work with pace
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment and a willingness to learn
As part of our team, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- A very generous and achievable bonus system
- A fantastic wardrobe
- Opportunities for training, development and career growth
- A varied and challenging role to excite you every day
- Working with the creative director and taking control of this growing area
- Working alongside some of the leading professionals in the industry both locally and internationally
- Being part of an established and growing company with a passionate and dynamic team
If this sounds like a role that plays to your strengths then taylor want to hear from you today! Apply now through their online application form.
Please Quote Reference Number 79277