TikTok celebrates storytellers. Since launching the TikTok For Business platform in Australia and New Zealand we have witnessed the positive impact that creativity and storytelling from brands has on the TikTok community.
On TikTok, brands have the opportunity to create meaningful content that speaks to the community and invites them in to join a conversation. And what's truly unique is that advertisers can place their brand at the forefront of innovative storytelling and creative content to connect to audiences in ways they can't elsewhere.
TikTok's new TikTok For Business Ads Manager is a significant milestone in the evolution of TikTok For Business in New Zealand. This self-service advertising platform - which does exactly this - is designed for Small and Mid-size Businesses (SMBs). It is seamless, easy and efficient for brands to meaningfully connect with the TikTok community and make a lasting impact.
It's important that Kiwi businesses can easily tap into the creativity of our diverse community, reach new audiences and optimise marketing campaigns within an easy-to-use platform. Think of the self-serve advertising platform as a one-stop shop for SMBs to create, promote and connect with the vibrant TikTok community.
In addition to this, life is now made even easier for small businesses as TikTok partners with Shopify. This collaboration means Kiwi Shopify entrepreneurs can create TikTok ads and track results all without leaving the Shopify dashboard.
Brands are an important part of the TikTok experience, and it is evident that the TikTok community loves connecting with the brands they're passionate about.
In a recent study, 88% of TikTok users said that they discover new content that they enjoy while using the app, and about half of users said they discover new products through advertisements posted by a product or brand*.
TikTok self-serve advertising tools
The self-service TikTok For Business Ads Manager empowers businesses of all sizes to reach their ideal customers on TikTok through a simple interface. With new creative tools and performance features designed with small businesses in mind, it's now easier than ever to start activating at scale on the platform. To access our self-serve platform, all SMBs have to do is head to TikTok For Business, register and create a TikTok For Business account.
Product highlights include:
● Creative tools: TikTok has a suite of creative tools such as Video Templates, Smart Video and more that enable every marketer to embrace the creativity and authenticity of the TikTok community. Everyone has the opportunity to tell their story, and TikTok's creative tools help brands represent the most authentic version of their brand.
● Flexible budgets: TikTok Ads Manager was designed for fast set up for every level of expertise. Flexible budgets allow businesses to adjust their spending at any time.
● Performance targeting: Intelligent targeting enables businesses to get discovered by new engaged audiences.
Enabling Shopify merchants to tap into TikTok’s vibrant community and stay ahead
Through its partnership with Shopify, Kiwi Shopify merchants will have access to simple, scalable solutions that enable businesses to authentically and impactfully engage with the TikTok community.
The TikTok app for Shopify will help Shopify's merchants across New Zealand create and run campaigns directly geared toward TikTok's highly engaged community. Through the TikTok app for Shopify, Kiwi merchants can access core functions of the TikTok For Business Ads Manager all from within Shopify.
● "1-click" pixel: Shopify merchants can install or connect their TikTok Pixel with the click of a button, making it quicker and easier to track conversions.
● A one-stop-shop for TikTok campaigns: Merchants can create campaigns, target audiences and track performance in one place.
● Creative made simple: Everyone has a story to tell on TikTok, and the TikTok app for Shopify enables Shopify merchants to create native, shareable ads that resonate with the community. TikTok's intuitive creative tools help turn merchants' products
into high-quality TikToks in minutes.
● Advanced matching: This feature lets Shopify merchants more effectively retarget audiences to better match TikTok ads with website conversions, and enrich audiences for retargeting.
"SMBs are recognising the power behind the TikTok platform and are seeking out new ways to engage with our community. The launch of TikTok For Business Ads Manager and TikTok's new Shopify channel app in New Zealand will provide businesses of all sizes with the tools needed to reach our highly engaged and diverse audience. We're constantly exploring new and innovative ways to connect brands and SMBs with consumers, and our self-serve advertising platform is the perfect way to help us grow and expand our offer for Kiwi small businesses and sole traders," expressed Brett Armstrong, General Manager, Global Business Solutions, TikTok Australia and New Zealand.