The Stevie Awards is the world's top honour for achievement in for Sales & Customer Service that recognizes the achievements of contact centre, customer service, business development and sales professionals worldwide.
The Stevie Awards have announced the winners of Grand Stevie Award trophies in their 16th annual awards for Sales & Customer Service. This year’s Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners were announced on February 28. All winners will be celebrated during a virtual ceremony on May 11.
Winners of the “Top 10 Awards” for 2022 are:
- DP DHL, with 92.5 points earned through winning nominations submitted by 26 DHL affiliates around the world. This is the tenth year in a row in which the multinational package delivery and supply chain management company, headquartered in Bonn, Germany, has won a Grand Stevie in the program, and the eighth year of the 10 in which they placed first on the list of most honoured organizations.
- IBM, Armonk, NY USA (61). IBM has won a Grand Stevie Award in the program for the sixth consecutive year.
- Sales Partnerships, Inc., Broomfield, CO USA (41). Sales Partnerships has won a Grand Stevie Award for the fifth consecutive year as well as in 2016.
- UPMC Health Plan, Pittsburgh, PA USA (26.5). UMPC also won a Grand in 2021.
- Allianz SE – Allianz Services India, Kerala and Allianz Global Assistance, Richmond, VA USA (21.5). Allianz SE also won a Grand Stevie in 2020.
- ValueSelling Associates, Rancho Santa Fe, CA USA (19.5). ValueSelling also won a Grand Stevie in 2021 and 2019.
- Support Services Group, worldwide (19). Support Services Group also won a Grand in 2021.
- TransPerfect, New York, NY USA (18.5). TransPerfect also won a Grand in 2021.
- SAP, Newtown Square, PA USA and Walldorf, Germany (17.5)
- HP, Inc., Boise, ID USA (16)
More than 2,300 nominations from organizations in 51 nations were considered in this year’s competition. Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals on eight specialized judging committees.