With temperatures rising, its time to jump onboard with this new SPF and body-care brand – Everyday Humans. Launching in Australia and New Zealand this month, Everyday Humans has created a range of 100 percent cruelty-free and reef friendly, sun smart range. From October 7th, the eco-friendly and affordable line of products will be available to purchase. The collection boasts a strong five-piece product line, all of which are dermatologically tested to keep your skin supple and safe in the sun.
This skincare range was designed for every skin type, tone, is multi-purpose and is recommended to use all year round. Ensuring your beauty bag is fuss-free and responsible, the brand offers a no BS mantra and offers its customers a basic, good-for-you formula that just simply won't let you down.
The product lineup includes:
- RESTINGBEACH FACE – A SPF30 sunscreen serum that is dermatologically-tested, anti-pollution, and most importantly hydrating.
- OH MY BOD! – An SPF50 body lotion that's water resistant, has superior texture, and moisturising.
- NO PROBLEMO – A pre and post-sun water that is a multi-tasking soothe and refresh spray.
- ROSE S’IL VOUS PLAIT – Made for sensitive skin, this SPF30 is a mineral sunscreen that is dermatologist tested, gentle and non-comedogenic.
- BOMB DIGGITY – A wonder salve, rescue healing and moisturising balm.